Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The 2012 Bucket List

I have been thinking a lot lately about the things I want to do, and why I am not doing them right now. Sometimes it seems like "later" is an actual time, some kind of era that you will know you are in once you are in it and things will magically start happening."I'll do it later." "Later in life I will be where I want." All you have to do is keep putting these things off day by day, waiting for later to arrive, and you have screwed yourself. Now is the time to do things. Why wait. Why set dates in the future when things can happen right now?

So, with this thought in mind, I will now hypocritically post another list of things I want to do in 2012, which is technically later. But in my defense, I have a lot of things that I am trying to take care of in the now, so that the later is extraordinary.

In 2012, I would like to:

1) Sell some art

2) See a UFO

3) Have a paranormal experience

4) Visit at least five new states

5) Complete a sketchbook

6) Go down a water slide

7) Really get into the piano

8) Establish a fat savings account

9) Fly somewhere random with no real plan, just for a long weekend

10) Buy something fantastic from an antique store

No comments:

Post a Comment