Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Windows of Bergdorf Goodman: Amazing Visual Inspiration.






Just wanted to post some quick eye candy. I have been obsessed with these windows ever since finding a book called Dreams Through the Looking Glass at a discount bookstore. Ironically enough, I just noticed that that book is now selling for $99 new at Amazon. Interesting. Anyway, that book is my #1 source of visual inspiration (then my henna book, then my art nouveau book...) and I honestly look through it almost daily, never tiring of the amazing imagery. Pictures do not do justice to the amount of detail put into these astonishing displays. I actually think I may scan in some of my favorites when I get home to share later, because I couldn't find pictures online. Have a beautiful and creative Thursday :)

1 comment:

  1. These amazing window displays are outrageously INSPIRING!!!. So detailed with all that sparkles and stories. Eye candy indeed. TFS! Hugs. Btw, that crocodile face made me smile :).

    ReplyDelete