Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Breaks In the Rain

It rained 21 out of the 30 days in June in Columbus. At this point in the summer, I am typically sporting a pretty bitchin' tan. This year, I have not been to the pool once. The few sunny days seemed to have coordinated themselves with my schedule, and I have been too busy to get outside and enjoy them.

Taking walks in the summer is one of my favorite things to do. I am fortunate enough to have a very centrally-located (albeit overpriced) apartment, and am in walking distance to a couple parks and a trail that runs along the Olentangy River. The other day I was able to find a break in the rain to get outside and enjoy the world for a while.












At least everything is crazy green and growing abundantly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment