Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Beautiful Mess.










I guess you could call this my little slice of heaven. Back in the day (three years ago) when I decided to move into this apartment, I knew I had to have a second bedroom. Why? Who knows. At that time I was a bartender, I had not heard of Etsy, and the only art I was making was diligently adding to my art journal every night. I am a definite believer in fate, signs, everything happens for a reason, stuff like that. Cheesy, I know, but it has been my experience that this stuff is pretty legit. Now on a pretty daily basis after work, I come in here, plug in my lights, make a huge mess, clean it up (or sometimes not...), unplug the lights, go to bed. The only thing I wish I had more of is natural light; there is one skinny window next to my book shelf. Other than that this is my perfect place to unleash happiness, anger, bliss, confusion, sadness, my perfect place to drink coffee or wine, listen to music or to the TV in the background, to talk on the phone or be alone, and to get mad at my cats for getting into whatever I am creating with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment